Friday, June 25, 2010

{My current Obsession}

I don't exactly know why but I can't not stop thinking about this room by Tom Scheerer.  I have been obsessing over it all week. It may be that summer is here and this room feels so airy, light and fresh. I love the curvilinear bentwood with the cubed metal bed and the damask print with the ikat pillow. I think what really gets me is the color! If I had to pick one color that best describes me this would be pretty darn close. I just swoon clear blues they feel so free to me. I may just have to paint my living room this Benjamin Moore Icing on the cake.

*image via house beautiful

1 comment:

  1. Finally had time to visit your enchanting blog! You have a wonderful eye for all things beautiful. Just wanted to say thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog earlier this week.

    All the very best, xoxo (am now a follower!)

    ReplyDelete